As a general chair of QoMEX 2013 I woud like to welcome you to QoMEX 2013, the flagship scientific event of the COST Action IC1003 QUALINET . After San Diego (2009), Trondheim (2010), Mechelen (2011), and Yarra Valley (2012), QoMEX 2013 will be held in Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria.
It is a pleasure to announce the preliminary call for proposals for full and short papers. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Visual User Experience (Image/Video/Graphics)
- Auditory User Experience (Speech/Audio)
- Sensory User Experiences
- QoE for Mobile Devices
- QoE for 3D Multimedia
- Standardization Activities in Multimedia Quality Evaluation
- Quality Indicators and Uses
- Applications and Service
Additionally, QoMEX’13 will feature special sessions to cover case-studies, different topics joined under the specific framework of a research project, and technical and scientific advances in a specific QoE-related field of interest.
The tentative important dates can be found here and summarized in the following:
- Special session proposals: December 12, 2012
- Submission deadline: February 14, 2013 (full papers); March 13, 2013 (short paper)
- Notification of acceptance: April 17, 2013
- Camera-ready submission: May 15, 2013
Finally, QoMEX’13 will host a dataset track where authors of databases/datasets of different sorts accepted for publication will receive:
- Dataset hosting as part of COST Action IC1003 QUALINET
- Citable publication as part of the QoMEX proceedings
Details regarding the conference will be posted online in due time. Please check this Website for further updates and/or subscribe to our newsletter , subscribe via RSS , follow us on Twitter , and/or like us on Facebook .