The fifth international workshop on Quality of Multimedia Experience (QoMEX) will bring together leading professionals and scientists interested in evaluating multimedia quality and user experience. QoMEX is the flagship workshop of the European COST action Qualinet, which serves as its technical and financial sponsor. After San Diego (2009), Trondheim (2010), Mechelen (2011), and Yarra Valley (2012), QoMEX 2013 will be held in Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria.
This years’ edition of QoMEX will come up with the following highlights [PDF]:
- Simon Schütte – Kansei Engineering: How to design emotional experiences into products and services
- Aljoša Smolić – 3D Video Processing, Perception, and Quality – A Content Creator’s Perspective
- Peter Purgathofer – The many perspectives of Quality of Experience
- Full papers, short papers, demo papers
- Experiencing Immersive Audio (Organizers: Karlheinz Brandenburg, Kristina Kunze, and Stephan Werner)
- QoE for Web and Cloud Applications (Organizers: Tobias Hossfeld and Lea Skorin-Kapov)
- Affect and Physiology in QoE Research (Organizers: Katrien De Moor, Robert Schleicher, and Jan-Niklas Antons)
- Thomas Richter on High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Industry exhibition and demo paper presentation
- Welcome reception at Seepark Hotel
- Social dinner at Werzer’s Hotel Resort in Pörtschach incl. boat trip
- The online registration for the workshop is available here.
- The early-bird registration discount rates apply if you register before May 17th, 2013!
Additionally, you might be looking for more information about the venue, accommodation, and transport. For those who plan to stay at the workshop venue, the Seepark Hotel, please make sure to complete your booking before May 22, 2013 in order to get the prices listed here.